Just because the holidays are over, that doesn’t mean there isn’t anything fun to do. In fact, you can have tons of fun in Memphis this winter with of these events below.
- International Blues Challenge. Kick your winter blues by listening to some blues. The 32nd International Blues Challenge will take place January 16-20 at clubs up and down Beale Street. These solo and group acts compete for cash prizes and more.
- Fences. Watch the dramatic on-stage performance of this Tony Award-winning play. It runs at Theatre Memphis through February 4th.
- Basketball. Spend an evening at the FedEx Forum and catch a basketball game.
- Polar Bear Plunge. If the idea of jumping into freezing cold water excites you, sign up for the Polar Bear Plunge. It will take place February 3rd at Mud Island River Park. After everyone takes the plunge, there will be a chili cook-off to warm everybody up.
- Pink Bride Bridal Show. If you know someone who is planning a wedding, be sure to make a stop at this bridal show held at the Memphis Cook Convention Center on February 4th.
Which of these winter events would you like to attend this year? If you are looking for a new car this year, be sure to come visit us here at Gossett VW Porsche.